We raise awareness about local marine biodiversity and promote respect for the ocean environment.> Home
Are you an educator who would like to bring your class to our aquarium?
We offer programs for pre-school to Grade 12 students. We also offer programs for special needs students.
Our Education Programs Offer
- Knowledgeable Interpreters
- Hands on Activities
- Touch Tanks and Microscopes
- Arts and Crafts Station
- Lively Question and Answer Period
- Fun and Interactive Challenges
- Tailored to your Curriculum Needs
- Animal Life History,
- Evolution and Biodiversity
- Predator/prey Interactions.
- Ecological Relationships,
- Conservation and Sustainability,
- Our Species Manual is available for free download
Programs run for approximately one hour.
Fees: $6.00 per person.
Group size is 8-15 students (larger groups are split
into smaller sections, each with their own interpreter).
Book in Advance by Email:
Things a Teacher Should Know:
- We have an online life history manual
- Payment by cash or cheque only.
- No on-site washroom facilities (available nearby).
- Presentations can be tailored to your curriculum needs.
- Programs are very hands-on and interactive.
10 am - 5 pm daily.
Subject to seasonal changes. Please call 250-726-2782.
We can accommodate your class outside of regular
hours with a week’s notice.
Our education programs are funded in part through
your donations. If you would like to lend your support,
you can donate online.